Monday, July 20, 2009

East Hatchback Diaries

So I loves me a bargain, I do. I lives me a bargain so much, in fact, that I bought a Volkswagen Golf a couple months ago. A friend was selling it cheap and I simply couldn't resist. Up until a little over a week ago, my plan was simple enough; I would use the van to move all the time, the scooter or bike to get to work, sell the van, go to Europe, return and drive the car (as it would be Winter by then). Simple, right? No. The thing is, I got greedy and started renting my van to bands between the moves I was doing from place to place. Now I have a van in another province, and I've had to insure the car to get around with my broken foot. Jeez. That's another $133/month cutting into my savings. But isn't it great?




No comments:

Post a Comment