Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hot in the city. Hot in the city tonight.

Well, this has been I think the hottest week in July here in recorded history. I'm here in a sauna on the 11th floor in the West End. I've half a mind to shave these cats. They're basically always in the window.

This apartment building has a pool, but I checked it out, and it's not nearly as nice as the Pacific Ocean, which is exactly two blocks away. I once dated a girl who lived in this neighbourhood (right across the street, actually), and I always said that as long as it wasn't winter, it was a great place to live. It's true, too. Fireworks wrap up on Saturday, and it's also gay pride this weekend too. It's going to be a zoo. As long as I can walk downhill in my trunks and jump in, it can stay 30 degrees all it wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment