Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Gas budget?




From April 4th until 21st, I spent almost $84 on gas. I did have to do a bit of running around, but really, I think that's pretty realistic to maintain. Assuming I can scoot as much as I'd like I'll be spending no more than maybe $5/day on gas.

Vehicle budget: $180 insurance (both vehicles) + $150 gas (both vehicles) = $330/month.

This is already half of what I used to spend on rent.

Hmm. I think if I can keep out of the van once I'm not moving my shit around, it should be better.

3 comments:

  1. okay, but like, we have to do this one thing... see, our backyard is FULL OF DEAD WOOD. not the hbo original series, the tangible dead organic matter. it's a bonfire waiting for happen. you, me, the girls, and all the rest of our buddies, a tarp, your van, dead wood, beer, and veggie dogs on sticks. that's all i have to say, really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, and a lighter. probably. or a rainless lightning storm. and maybe s'mores.

    ReplyDelete